Some Plebeian Variational Problems
Part of the Springer Optimization and Its Applications book series (SOIA, volume 33)
Abstract Several variational problems worthy to be treated are suggested by the operations we perform everyday after millennia of accumulated experiences.
KeywordsDouble Cantilever Beam Double Cantilever Beam Specimen Cooking Food Roasted Meat Residual Kinetic Energy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.D’Arcy Thompson, W.: On Growth and Form. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.Diamond, J.: The Third Chimpanzee. New York: Harper (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.Mattek, C.: Design in Nature. Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer (1998).Google Scholar
- 6.Scheidegger, A. E.: Theoretical Geomorphology. Berlin/Heidelberg: Springer (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.Sturm, G. and Zintl, F.: Sicheres Klettern in Fels und Eis. München: BLV (1969).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag New York 2009