Suggesting Correct Words Algorithms Developing in FarsiTeX
In this paper, methods and algorithms of suggesting correct words in a spell-checker for Farsi language have been developed, and complexity of them has been calculated. Some software covering these algorithms have been implemented and results of spell-checking and receiving suggestions has been discussed. We have concluded the paper by introducing some other techniques.
KeywordsMemory Usage Input Text Correct Word Binary Search Algorithm Incorrect Word
We say our best thanks to Dr Jahani, for his encouragement and for reading the manuscript. The research was supported in part by the Islamic Azad University, Ahar Branch; and in the case of the third author it was also supported by the Department of Mathematical Sciences of university of Tabriz.
- 1.Ghodsi M (1997) FarsiTeX guide (in Farsi Language). Computer department, Sharif UniversityGoogle Scholar
- 2.Knuth DE (1986) The TeXBook. Illustrations by Duane Bibby. Addison-Wesley, Reading, MAGoogle Scholar
- 3.Knuth DE (1986) TeX: The program.Addison-Wesley, Reading, MAGoogle Scholar
- 4.Knuth DE, Mackay P (1986) Mixing right-to-left texts with left-to-right texts. TUGboat 8(1)Google Scholar
- 5.Kopka H, Daly P (1993) A guide to LaTeX, document preparation for beginners and advanced users. Addison-WesleyGoogle Scholar
- 6.Rezvan Y, Ivaz K, Rezvan F (2006) Towards spell-checking in FarsiTeX. In: Proc 5th WSEAS Int. Conf. on Data Networks, Communications & Computers, Bucharest, RomaniaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Rezvan Y, Rezvan F, Ghandchi M (2007) FarsiTeX and a novel approach to its spell-checker and the dictionary file of it. WSEAS Transactions on Computers 6(2)Google Scholar
- 8.Rezvan Y, Rezvan F, Ghandchi M (to appear) Evaluation and development of FarsiTeX novel spell-checker algorithmsSpell-checkSpell-checkGoogle Scholar