Cost Analysis Of In Situ Perchlorate Bioremediation Technologies
Part of the SERDP/ESTCP Environmental Remediation Technology book series (SERDP/ESTCP)
KeywordsElectron Donor Base Case Capital Cost Injection Well Monitoring Cost
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- DoD (Department of Defense). 1995. DoD Instruction 7041.3: Economic Analysis for Decision-Making. November 7, 1995. http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/704103p.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2008.
- McDade JM, McGuire TM, Newell CJ. 2005. Analysis of DNAPL source-depletion costs at 36 field sites. Remediation (Spring 2005):9–18.Google Scholar
- OMB (Office of Management and Budget). 2008. Discount Rates for Cost-Effectiveness, Lease, Purchase and Related Analysis. http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/circulars/a094/a94_appx-c.html. Accessed June 12, 2008.
- Quinton GE, Buchanan Jr. RJ, Ellis DE, Shoemaker SH. 1997. A method to compare groundwater cleanup technologies. Remediation (Autumn 1997):7–16.Google Scholar
- USACE/USEPA (U.S. Army Corps of Engineers/U.S. Environmental Protection Agency). 2000. A Guide to Developing and Documenting Cost Estimates during the Feasibility Study. EPA-540-R-00-002/OSWER 9355.0-75. July. http://www.epa.gov/superfund/policy/remedy/pdfs/finaldoc.pdf. Accessed June 12, 2008.
© Springer Science + Business Media, LLC 2009