COBIT as a Framework for IT Assurance
In previous chapter, COBIT was introduced and discussed as a powerful framework to implement Enterprise Governance of IT. However, COBIT also provides in-depth support to execute IT assurance/audit assignments. This chapter explains how the COBIT concepts can be leveraged in the context of IT assurance. Readers who are not familiar with COBIT are recommended to first read Chapter 5 where the concepts of COBIT are explained.
- IT Governance using COBIT and VAL IT, caselets, 2nd Edition, from www.isaca.org
- ITGI, 2007a, COBIT 4.1, from www.itgi.org
- ITGI, 2007b, IT Assurance Guide, from www.itgi.org
- Van Grembergen, W. (Ed.), 2004, Strategies for Information Technology Governance. Hershey, PA: Idea Group Publishing.Google Scholar
- Van Grembergen, W., and De Haes, S., 2008, Implementing Information Technology Governance: Models, Practices and Cases, IGI PublishingGoogle Scholar