Part of the Power Electronics and Power Systems book series (PEPS)
Agent-Based Robust Frequency Regulation
KeywordsControl Area Load Demand Static Output Feedback Load Disturbance Participation Factor
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 5.Bevrani, H. Mitani Y. Tsuji, K. 2004.Robust AGC: Traditional structure versus restructured scheme, Trans Electr. Eng. Jpn, 124, (2)751–761,Google Scholar
- 8.McArthur, S. D. J. Davidson, E. M. Catterson, V. M. Dimeas, A. L. Hatziargyriou, N. D. Ponci F. Funabashi, T. 2007.Multi-agent systems for power engineering applications – Part II: Technologies, standards and tools for multi-agent systems, IEEE Trans. Power Syst., 22, (4)1753–1759,CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 9.NEMMCO, FCAS Constraints, NEMMCO, 2006. [Online]. Available: http://www.nemmco.com.au/ancillary_services/160-0272.pdf.
- 11.Anderson P. M. Fouad, A. A. 1994.Power System Control and Stability. IEEE, Piscataway, NJ:Google Scholar
- 12.Sauer P. W. Pai, M. A. 2006.Power System Dynamics and Stability. Stipes, Champaign, IL:Google Scholar
- 13.Padiyar, K. R. 1999.Power Systems Dynamics: Stability and Control. Wiley, New York, NY:Google Scholar
- 14.Kundur, P. 1994.Power System Stability and Control. McGraw-Hill, Englewood Cliffs, NJ:Google Scholar
- 15.Thorp, J. S. Wang, X. Hopkinson, K. M. et al. 2003.Agent technology applied to the protection of power systems, Rehtanz, ed., C. Autonomous Systems and Intelligent Agents in Power System Control and Operation, Springer, Berlin: pp. 113–154,Google Scholar
- 16.Bakken B. H. Uhlen: K. 2001.Market based AGC with online bidding of regulating reserves, In Proceedings of IEEE PES Summer Meeting, vol. 2, pp. 848–853,Google Scholar
- 17.Julian V. Botti, V. 2004.Developing real-time multi-agent systems, Integrated Comput-Aided Eng., 11, (2)135–149,Google Scholar
- 18.Foundation for Intelligent Physical Agents (FIPA), Agent Management Specification, 2002. [Online]. Available: http://www.fipa.org/specs/fipa00023/SC00023J.html.
- 21.Wood A. J. Wollenberg, B. F. 1984.Power Generation Operation and Control. Wiley, New York:Google Scholar
- 22.H. Bevrani and T. Hiyama, A control strategy for LFC design with communication delays, In Proceedings of the Seventh International Power Engineering Conference (IPEC), Singapore, 2005.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009