A Statistical Model for Linking Field and Laboratory Exposure Results for a Model Coating
KeywordsBandpass Filter Acceleration Factor Cumulative Damage Outdoor Exposure Accelerate Test
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Martin, J.W., Saunders, S.C., Floyd, F.L., and Wineburg, J.P., “Methodologies for Predicting the Service Lives of Coating Systems,” Federation Series on Coatings Technology, Federation of Societies for Coatings Technology, Blue Bell, PA, 1996.Google Scholar
- (2).Martin, J.W., “A Systems Approach to the Service Life Prediction Problem for Coating Systems,” in A Systems Approach to Service Life Prediction of Organic Coatings, Bauer, D.R. and Martin, J.W. (Eds.), American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C., 1999.Google Scholar
- (3).Nelson, W., Accelerated Testing: Statistical Models, Test Plans, and Data Analyses, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- (4).Meeker, W.Q. and Escobar, L.A., Statistical Methods for Reliability Data, John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.Google Scholar
- (5).Gillen, K.T. and Mead, K.E., “Predicting Life Expectancy and Simulating Age of Complex Equipment Using Accelerated Aging Techniques,” Available from the National Technical Information Service, U.S. Department of Commerce, 5285 Port Royal Road, Springfield, VA22151, 1980.Google Scholar
- (6).Joyce, W.B., Liou, K-Y., Nash, F.R., Bossard, P.R., and Hartman, R.L., “Methodology of Accelerated Aging,” AT\&T Technical Journal, 64, 717–764, 1985.Google Scholar
- (7).Starke, E.A., et al., Accelerated Aging of Materials and Structures, Publication NMAB-479, Washington DC: National Academy Press, 1996.Google Scholar
- (9).Chin, J.W., Martin, J.W., Embree, E.J., and Byrd, W.E., “Use of Integrating Spheres as Uniform Sources for Accelerated UV Weathering of Advanced Materials,” Proc. ACS Div. of Polymeric Materials: Science and Engineering, Washington, D.C., American Chemical Society, Washington, D.C., pages 145-146, August 20-24, 2000.Google Scholar
- (10).Kaetzel, L.J., “Data Management and Spectral Solar UV Network.” In Service Life Prediction Methodologies and Metrologies, Martin, J.W. and Bauer, D.R. (Eds.), American Chemical Society Symposium Series 805, p. 89, 2001.Google Scholar
- (11).James, T.H. (Ed.), The Theory of the Photographic Process, 4th ed., Macmillan, New York, 1977.Google Scholar
- (12).Blum, H.F., Carcinogenesis by Ultraviolet Light, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1959.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009