International Influence on Accountancy in Vietnam
KeywordsStock Market Corporate Governance International Financial Reporting Standard Generally Accepted Accounting Principle International Accounting Standard
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adams, H. A., & Do, L. T. (2003) Vietnamese accounting standards(pp. 4, 8, and 12). Hanoi, Vietnam: ACW.Google Scholar
- Aleonard, L. (1997). Systems of accounting in Vietnam. In N. Baydoun, A. Nishimura, & R. Willet (Eds.), Accounting in the Asia-Pacific Region., Singapore: John Wiley & Sons (Asia).Google Scholar
- Allakhverdyan, D. A., (1966). Soviet financial system(pp. 19 and 132). Moscow: Progress Publishers.Google Scholar
- Carsberg, B. (1997). The role and future plans of the international accounting standards committee. International Accounting Conference, Hanoi, Vietnam, 13–15 January.Google Scholar
- Central Committee at the IX Congress (2001). Political Report of the Central Committee at the IX Congress.Retrieved from http://www.vietnamembassy.us/story,php?d=20010420012402& print=yes 6/11/2008.
- Dao, A., (1997). EU office to assist trade. Vietnam Investment Review,17–23 March, 10.Google Scholar
- Godden, T. (2000). Financial management and governance issues in Vietnam – volume one(p. 4). Manila: Asian Development Bank.Google Scholar
- Johnson, K., (2007). Vietnam stock-market madness. Time,Thursday February 22. Retrieved from http://www.time.com/time/printout/0,8816,1592579,00.html 6/11/2008
- Kamm, C., (2004). Stocks: Sleeping dragon. InternationalReports.net / The Washington Times. Retrieved from http://www.internationalreports.net/asiapacific/Vietnam/2004/stock.html
- Kazmin, A., (2008) Inflation juggernaut bears down on Vietnam bourse. Financial TimesThursday June 19, 26.Google Scholar
- Ministry of Finance. (1996). Vietnamese accounting system. Hanoi: Finance Publishing House, English translation by Coopers & Lybrand – AISCGoogle Scholar
- McCool, G. (2008). Early optimism dims for Vietnam stock, market. International Herald Tribune, Monday January 28. Retrived from http://www.iht.com/bin/printfriendly.php?id=9522471.
- Nguyen Manh Cam, (1998). New heights in Vietnam Russia relations."Vietnam Economic News, 9 May, 5.Google Scholar
- Teo, S. (1999). Book review: Accounting in the Asian Pacific Region. The International Journal of Accountancy, 34(3), 459–461Google Scholar
- Troung, C., Veeraraghavan, M., & Nguyen, M. T. T. (2007). Delayed price discovery and momentum strategies: Evidence from Vietnam. 2007 Working paper from the Department of Accounting and Finance of the University of Auckland, New Zealand, p. 6.Google Scholar
- Vietnam News Briefs. (2004). Banking and finance: UK’s ACCA helps Vietnam draft accounting, auditing standards. June 1, 2004, Financial Times Information Lexis Nexis DocumentGoogle Scholar
- Wright, I., (2003). Avoid Interpretations GAAP Trap. World Watch,(1), 2003 p. 30.Google Scholar
© Springer Science +Business Media, LLC 2009