2MGM Chains and Balancing
Serial SCM and Balancing
Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science book series (ISOR, volume 125)
A significant number of researches have dealt with supply chain management (SCM) [1, 3]. Many studies have focused on the bullwhip effects and win-win strategy problems in the supply chain.
KeywordsSupply Chain Management Stock Level Bullwhip Effect Integral Optimization Supply Chain Design
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Cox, D.R. and Smith, W.L., Queues, Chapman & Hall, London, 1961Google Scholar
- 3.de Kok, A.G. and Graves, S.C. (eds.), Supply Chain Management: Design, Coordination and Operation, Elsevier, Amsterdam, 2003Google Scholar
- 4.Lasdon, L.S., Optimization Theory of Large Systems, Macmillan, NY, 1970Google Scholar
- 5.Matsui, M., A Management Game Model: Economic Traffic, Leadtime and Prancing Setting, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 53(1), 1–9, 2002Google Scholar
- 6.Matsui, M., MGM-Modeling and Balancing Problem in Supply Chain Management, Proceedings of APIEMS 2004, Gold Coast, Australia, 2004 (on CD-ROM)Google Scholar
- 7.Matsui, M., Management Game Theory: Manufacturing vs. Service Enterprise Type, International Journal of Productivity and Quality Management, 1(1/2), 103–115, 2006Google Scholar
- 8.Matsui, M. and Ichihara, S., A Game Approach to SCM: Modeling, Formulation and Integral Optimization, Journal of Japan Society of Logistics Systems, 4(1), 67–80, 2003 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 9.Matsui, M. and Motohashi, M., A Basic Study for Strategic Supply Chain Balancing, Journal of Japan Society of Logistics Systems, 7(1), 21–31, 2007Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009