Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science book series (ISOR, volume 125)
Generally, job-shop production systems consist of a sales center with order selection and a production center with scheduling.
KeywordsLead Time Arrival Rate Production Center Dynamic Type Periodic Type
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Ceroni, J., Nof, S. and Matsui, M., Communication Based Coordination Modeling in Distributed Manufacturing Systems, International Journal of Production Economics, 60–61, 281–287, 1999Google Scholar
- 3.Davis, K.R., The Process of Problem Finding: A Production-Marketing Example, Interfaces, 8, 82–86, 1977Google Scholar
- 4.Eliashberg, J. and Steinberg, R., cMarketing-Production Joint Decision-Making. In: J. Eliashberg and G.L. Lilien (eds.), Marketing, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 827–880, 1993Google Scholar
- 5.Kanbara, K., Tamaki, K. and Matsui, M., Queueing Analysis and Optimal Control of a Job-Shop Production System of Dynamic Type, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 49(5), 327–337, 1998 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 6.Matsui, M., A Game-Theoretic Consideration of Order-Selection and Switch-Over Policy, Preprints of the Japan Industrial Management Association, Fall Meeting, 48–49, 1983 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 7.Matsui, M., On a Joint Policy of Order-Selection and Switch-Over, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 39(2), 83–89, 1988 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 8.Matsui, M., A Management Game Model: Economic Traffic, Leadtime and Pricing Setting. Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 53(1), 1–9, 2002Google Scholar
- 12.Matsui, M., Nakada, Y., Yasuda, M., Kamigaki, T. and Ohshio, H., 2-Stage Design for a Job-Shop Production System with Backlog Control and Its Application Study, Journal of Japan Industrial Management Association, 53(2), 170–177, 2002 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2009