ARCON reference models for collaborative networks
Following the ARCON modeling framework, a comprehensive set of concepts and entities, covering both the Endogenous Elements and Exogenous Interactions perspectives of collaborative networks, are collected and defined. Such collection represents a first proposal for a reference model for collaborative networks. The establishment of a recognized reference model is certainly a long-term activity of which this work represents a first step.
KeywordsReference Model Network Member Collaborative Network Governance Rule Virtual Organization Breeding Environment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H. (2004). Collaborative networked organizations - A research agenda for emerging business models, Springer.Google Scholar
- 2.Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H. (2006). Towards a reference model for collaborative networked organizations. In Proceedings of BASYS’06, Information Technology for Balanced Manufacturing Systems (W. Shen, Ed.) (Springer), Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, 4-6 Sep 2006. IFIP Series, Vol. 220, ISBN: 0-387-36590-7.Google Scholar
- 4.. Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H. (2008). On reference models for collaborative networked organizations, L.M. Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, to appear in International Journal Production Research. Google Scholar
- 5.Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H.; Ollus, M. (2005). ECOLEAD: A holistic approach to creation and management of dynamic virtual organizations. In Proceedings of PRO-VE’05 - Collaborative Networks and their Breeding Environments, Springer, pp. 3-16, Valencia, Spain, 26-28 Sep 2005.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 6.Katzy, B.; Zhang, C.; Loeh, H. (2005). Reference models for virtual organisations, in Virtual organizations: Systems and Practices, L. M. Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, M. Ollus (Editors), Springer.Google Scholar
- 7.Noran, O. (2003). A mapping of individual architecture frameworks (GRAI, PERA, C4ISR, CIMOSA, ZACHMAN, ARIS) onto GERAM, in Handbook on enterprise architecture, P. Bernus, L. Nemes, G. Schmidt (Ed.s), Springer.Google Scholar
- 8.Tolle, M.; Bernus, P. (2003). Reference models supporting enterprise networks and virtual enterprises, International Journal of Networking and Virtual Organisations - Vol. 2, No.1 pp. 2 - 15. http://www.inderscience.com/storage/f161185104291237.pdf