Emerging Collaboration Forms And Further Research Needs
KeywordsService Composition Service Orient Architecture Shop Floor Virtual Organization Collaborative Network
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Berger, C.; Moslein, K.; Piller, F.; Reichwald, R. (2005). Cooperation between manufacturers, retailers, and customers for user co-design: Learning from exploratory research. In: European Management Review, 1, pp 70-87.Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L.M., (2007). Collaboratived Networked Organizations in manufacturing. Proceedings of IFAC Conference on Cost Effective Automation in Networked Product Development and Manufacturing, Monterrey, Mexico, 2-5 Oct 2007.Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M., H. Afsarmanesh, M. Ollus (2005). Virtual Organizations: Systems and Practices. Springer, Boston.Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H., Ollus, M., 2005. ECOLEAD: A holistic approach to creation and management of dynamic virtual organizations. In Collaborative Networks and their Breeding Environments (L.M. Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, Ed.s), pp. 3-16, Springer, Boston.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Hippel, E.(2002). Horizontal innovation networks – by and for users. MIT Sloan School of Management.Google Scholar
- Reichwald, R.; Seifert, S.; Walcher, D., Piller, F. (2005). Customers as part of value webs: Towards a framework for webbed customer innovation tools. Technische Universitaet Muenchen.Google Scholar
- Salkari I, Heilala J, Simons M. (2005). Challenges of innovative operations development in project oriented manufacturing industry - case operations strategy. 12th International EurOMA Conference on Operational and Global Competitiveness. Budapest, 19-22 Jun 2005. Diamond Congress Ltd., 1305–1312.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008