A Reference Curriculum For Education In Collaborative Networks
KeywordsVirtual Community Virtual Organization Collaborative Network Business Process Modeling Virtual Team
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M., 2006. Towards an education curriculum on Collaborative Networks, IFIP Newsletter, March 2006.Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H., Ollus, M., 2005. ECOLEAD: A holistic approach to creation and management of dynamic virtual organizations. In Collaborative Networks and their Breeding Environments (L.M. Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, Ed.s), pp. 3-16, Springer, Boston.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Cardoso, T.; Klen, E.; Afsarmanesh, H., 2005. A study of VO, VBE and PVC curricula, Deliverable D71.2, ECOLEAD project, March 2005, www.ecolead.org.Google Scholar
- Gloor, P.; Paasivaara, M.; Schoder, D.; Willems, P., 2006. Correlating performance with social network structure through teaching social network analysis. In Network-centric collaboration and support frameworks (L.M.Camarinha-Matos, H. Afsarmanesh, M. Ollus, Ed.s), pp 265-272, Springer: Boston.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Goranson, H.T., 1999. The Agile Virtual Enterprise – Cases, metrics, tools (Quorum Books).Google Scholar
- Klen, E., Cardoso, T., Camarinha-Matos, L. M., 2005. Teaching Initiatives on Collaborative Networked Organizations, in Proceedings of 38th CIRP - International Seminar on Manufacturing Systems, May 16-18, Florianópolis-SC, Brazil.Google Scholar
- Haugen, J., Hussein, B. A., Solbjørg, O., Andersen, B., 2002. Pedagogic Approaches for Training and Education (Distance Learning) in the Extended enterprise, GEM deliverable D2.1, Dec 2002. http://www.sintef.no/static/tl/projects/gem/documents/D2.1.pdfGoogle Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008