A Collaboration Platform For Pvc
KeywordsVirtual Team Collaborative Problem Portal Server Collaboration Tool Collaborative Problem Solve
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Biasci, F., Bifulco, A., Fantoni, G., Santoro, R. (2006), Collaborative problem solving in design methods: foundation elements for an integrated approach. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE 2006), Milan, 26-28 June 2006.Google Scholar
- Bifulco, A.; Santoro, R. (2005). A conceptual framework for Professional Virtual Communities, in Proceedings of PRO-VE’05 - Collaborative Networks and their Breeding Environments, Springer,pp. 417-424, Valencia, Spain, 26-28 Sep 2005.Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H.; Ollus, M. (2005). ECOLEAD: A holistic approach to creation and management of dynamic virtual organizations, in Proceedings of PRO-VE’05 –Collaborative Networks and their Breeding Environments, Springer, pp. 3-16, Valencia, Spain, 26-28 Sep 2005. ′Google Scholar
- Camarinha-Matos, L. M.; Afsarmanesh, H. (2005). Collaborative networks: A new scientific discipline,Google Scholar
- Gusmeroli S., Roberto Ratti, Marco Serina. A Knowledge IPR Tool. In Proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Concurrent Enterprising (ICE 2007). Sophia-Antipolis, France, 4-6 June 2007.Google Scholar
- Gusmeroli, S.; Ratti R. An Interactive User-centered Business Process Management Services. In Proceedings of eChallenges Conference 2007. Den Hague, The Netherlands, 24-26 October 2007.Google Scholar
- Gusmeroli S., Ratti R, Serina M.. A Knowledge IPR Tool. In Proceedings of eChallenges Ratti 2007. DenHague, The Netherlands, 24-26 October 2007.Google Scholar
- Ollus, M.; Approaches and Solutions Supporting Collaboration in Networks. International Cluster Conference: Patterns of Clusters Evolution, Venice, 18-19 January 2007.Google Scholar
- Sun Microsystems. Introduction to JSR 168—The Java Portlet Specification. White paper, 2003.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008