Ethics and Professionalism
KeywordsAmyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Erectile Dysfunction Distributive Justice Health Care Resource Patient Autonomy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Board of Internal Medicine Professionalism Project. (2001). http://www.abim.org/pdf/profess.pdf.Google Scholar
- Beauchamp, T. L., & Childress, J. F. (2001). Principles of biomedical ethics (5th ed.) New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Council on Ethical and Judicial Affairs (CEJA). (2007). AMA code of medical ethics. http://www.ama-assn.org/ama/pub/category/2498.html. Retrieved August 20, 2007.Google Scholar
- Hope, T. (2004). Medical ethics: A very short introduction. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Jonsen, A. R., Siegler, M., and Winslade, W.J. (2002). Clinical ethics: A practical approach to ethical decisions in clinical medicine (5th ed.) New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Mahowald, M. (2006). Bioethics and women. New York: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Kayhan, P. (2006). Healing as vocation: A medical professionalism primer (practicing bioethics). Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Tong, R. (2007). New perspectives in healthcare ethics: An interdisciplinary and crosscultural approach. Upper Saddle River, NY: Prentice Hall.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008