The Physician–Patient Relationship
KeywordsPeripheral Artery Disease Intermittent Claudication Patient Relationship Case Vignette High Patient Satisfaction
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bernstein, L., & Bernstein, R. S. (1980). Interviewing: A guide for health professionals (3rd ed.). New York: Appleton-Century-Crofts.Google Scholar
- Cormier, L. S., Cormier, W. H., & Weisser, R. J. (1984). Interviewing and helping skills for health professionals. Belmont, CA: Wadsworth.Google Scholar
- Grandinetti, D. (Ed.) (1997). Handling patients you wish you didn’t have. Medical Economics, June 9, 142–164.Google Scholar
- Lazare, A. (2004). On apology. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Sorry works coalition: sorryworks.net.Google Scholar
- Tongue, J. R., Epps, H. R., & Forese, L. L. (2005). Communication skills for patient-centered care. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, 87A, 652–658.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008