Learning Principles of Human Behavior
KeywordsGambling Behavior Reinforcement Schedule Slot Machine Case Vignette Interval Schedule
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Antonuccio, David O. (1992). Butt out, A Compassionate Guide to Helping Yourself Quit Smoking, with or Without a Partner. R&E Publishers, Saratoga, CA.Google Scholar
- Beaton, J.M. (2001). Learning Theory and Human Behavior in Behavior & Medicine, edited by D. Wedding. Hogrefe & Huber Publishers, Toronto.Google Scholar
- Haynes, Thomas L. (2004). The Neurobiology of Addiction and Its Implications for Treatment—Drug-Seeking Behavior and the Transition to Dependence. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/472498.Google Scholar
- Phelan, T.W. (2004). 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children. Parent Magic Inc.Google Scholar
- Unwin, B., Davis, M., and DeLeeuw, J. (February 1, 2000). Pathologic Gambling. AFP, 61(3).Google Scholar
- Zimmerman, G., Olsen, C., Bosworth, M. (March 1, 2000). A stages of change approach to helping patients change behavior. AFP, 61(5).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008