KeywordsConversion Disorder Case Vignette Primary Care Doctor Tilt Table Test Learn Issue
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Calabrese, L. (2003) Approach to the Patient with Multiple Physical Complaints. In T. Stern, J.B. Herman and P.B. Slavin (eds.), The MGH Guide to Psychiatry in Primary Care, 2nd edition, pp. 89–103.Google Scholar
- Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition (DSM-IV-TR) (2000) American Psychiatric Press, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- Greenberg, Donna B. (2006) Somatization. UpToDate.com 2006.Google Scholar
- Lipsitt, Don R. (2007) Factitious Disorder and Munchausen Syndrome. UpToDate.com 2007.Google Scholar
- Loewenstein, M.J., Mackay, S., Purcell, S.D. (2000) Somatoform and Dissociative Disorders. In H.H. Goldman (ed.), Review of General Psychiatry, 5th edition, pp. 283–301.Google Scholar
- Smith, Robert C. (2006) Primary Care Management of Medically Unexplained Symptoms.UpToDate.com 2006.Google Scholar
- Sadock, Benjamin J., Sadock Virginia A. (2003). Kaplan and Sadock’s Synapsis of Psychiatry: Behavioral Sciences, Clinical Psychiatry. 9th Edition. Lippincott Williams and Wilkins, pp. 643–675.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008