KeywordsAnxiety Disorder Generalize Anxiety Disorder Social Phobia Panic Disorder Panic Attack
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Albers LJ, Hahn RK, Reist C, Handbook of Psychiatric Drugs, 2005 edition. CCS Publishing; 2005.Google Scholar
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, 4th ed. Text revision. Washington, DC: American Psychiatric Press; 2000.Google Scholar
- Bremner JD. “Traumatic stress: effects on the brain”. Dialog Clin Neurosci 2006;8(4):445–461.Google Scholar
- Ebert MH, Loosen PT, Nurcombe B. Current Diagnosis & Treatment in Psychiatry. McGraw-Hill; 2000. Chapter 22: Anxiety Disorders.Google Scholar
- Kandel ER, Schwartz JH, Jessell TM. Principles of Neural Science, 4th ed. McGraw Hill; 2000. Chapter 61: Disorders of Mood: Depression, Mania, and Anxiety disorders.Google Scholar
- Moore DP, Jefferson JW. Handbook of Medical Psychiatry, 2nd ed. Mosby; 2004. Chapter 83: Panic Disorder, Chapter 88: Posttraumatic Stress Disorder and Chapter 89: Generalized Anxiety Disorder.Google Scholar
- Pelkonen M, Marttunen M, Henriksson M, Lönnqvist J. “Adolescent adjustment disorder: precipitant stressors and distress symptoms of 89 outpatients”. Eur Psychiatry 2006;Dec 19.Google Scholar
- Sadock BJ et al. Kaplan and Sadock’s Comprehensive Textbook of Psychiatry, 8th ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2005. Volume I, Section 14: Anxiety Disorders.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008