Mood Disorders and Suicide
KeywordsBipolar Disorder Suicide Attempt Mood Disorder Major Depressive Disorder Major Depressive Episode
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Psychiatric Association. (2000). Diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders (4th ed., text revision). Washington, DC: Author.Google Scholar
- Ebert, M. H., Loosen, P. T., & Nurcombe, B. (2000). Mood disorders. In: Current diagnosis and treatment in psychiatry. New York: McGraw-HillGoogle Scholar
- Kandel, E.R., Schwartz, J.H., & Jessell, T.M. (2000). Principles of neural science. 4th ed. New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Moore, D.P., & Jefferson, J.W. (2004). Major depressive disorder. In: Handbook of medical psychiatry. 2nd ed. Pennsylvania: Mosby, Inc.Google Scholar
- Ropper, A. H., & Brown, R. H. (2005). Reactive depression, endogenous depression, and manic-depressive disease. In: Adams and Victor’s principles of neurology. (8th ed.). New York: McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Sadock, B. J. & Sadock, V.A. (2005). Kaplan and Sadock’s comprehensive textbook of psychiatry. 8th ed. New York: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Volumes I & II.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008