KeywordsParietal Lobe Case Vignette Complicated Grief Left Dorsal American Psychiatric Publishing
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Higgins, E.S. and George, M.S. (2007). The Neuroscience of Clinical Psychiatry. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.Google Scholar
- Lewis, M. (2002). Child and Adolescent Psychiatry: A Comprehensive Textbook. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.Google Scholar
- Melham, N.M., Moritz, G., and Walker, M. (2007). Phenomenology and correlates of complicated grief in children and adolescents. JAACP 46(4), 493–499.Google Scholar
- Phelan, T. (2003). 1-2-3 Magic: Effective Discipline for Children 2–12. Glen Ellyn: Child Management, Inc.Google Scholar
- Pruitt, D. (2000). Your Child: Emotional, Behavioral, and Cognitive Development from Birth through Preadolescence. New york: Harper Collins.Google Scholar
- Shaffer, D. et al. (1996). The NIMH Diagnastic Interview Schedule for children, version 2.3 (DISC 2.3): Description, acceptability, prevalence rates, and performance in the MECA study methods for the Epidemiology of child and Adolescent Mental Disorders Study. J Am Acad Child Psychiatry 25, 865–877.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- Smidt, W. (2006). Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders.Google Scholar
- Smucker, E.R., Craighead, W.E., and Green, B.J. (1986). Normative and reliability data for the Children’s Depression Inventory. J of Abnormal Child Psychology 10, 277–284.Google Scholar
- Wiener, J. and Dulcan, M. (2004). The American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Arlington, VA: American Psychiatric Publishing.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008