Substance Use Disorders
KeywordsAlcohol Withdrawal Case Vignette Alcoholic Anonymous Cannabis Abuse Cannabis Dependence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- American Psychiatric Association. Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders IV-TR. American Psychiatric Press, New York, 2000.Google Scholar
- American Psychiatric Association, Work Group on Substance Use Disorders. Practice Guideline for the Treatment of Patients with Substance Use Disorders, Second Edition, 2006. http://www.psych.org/psych_pract/treatg/pg/SUD2ePG_04-28-06.pdf. Accessed 10/9/07.Google Scholar
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Annual Smoking-Attributable Mortality CDC. MMWR 2005;54(25):625–8. http://www.cdc.gov. Accessed 9/2/07.Google Scholar
- Harwood H., Updating estimates of the economic costs of alcohol abuse in the United States, H. Lewin Group for the NIAAA, 2000.Google Scholar
- Mee-Lee D. ASAM Patient Placement Criteria, Second Edition (PPC-2), 2005. http://coce.samhsa.gov/cod_resources/PDF/ASAMPatientPlacementCriteriaOverview5-05.pdf.Accessed11/1/07.Google Scholar
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Preventing Drug Use Among Children and Adolescents, Second Edition, 2003. http://www.drugabuse.gov/pdf/prevention/RedBook.pdf. Accessed 10/9/07.Google Scholar
- Office of National Drug Control Policy. The Economic Costs of Drug Abuse in the United States, 1992–2002. Executive Office of the President, Washington, DC, 2004a (Publication No. 207303). http://www.whitehousedrugpolicy.gov/publications/economic_costs/economic_ costs.pdf. Accessed 9/2/07.Google Scholar
- Seltzer MA, Vinokur A, Van Rooijen LJ. A self-administered Short Michigan Alcohol Screening Test (SMAST). Journal of Studies on Alcohol 1975;36:117–26.Google Scholar
- US Public Health Service. Treating Tobacco Use and Dependence, 2003. http://www.surgeongeneral.gov/tobacco/. Accessed 10/9/07.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008