Part of the Biotechnology: Pharmaceutical Aspects book series (PHARMASP, volume X)
Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery: Past, Present, and Future
KeywordsDrug Delivery System Loaded Drug Polymeric Micelle International Standard Organization Drug Conjugate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Alpert, S. (1995). Required biocompatibility training and toxicology profiles for evaluation of medical devices. CDRH, U.S. Food and Drug Administration.Google Scholar
- FDA. (Mar 2005). “Challenge and Opportunity on the Critical Path to New Medical Products.”Google Scholar
- International Risk Governance Council, Switzerland. (2006, April). “Survey on nanotechnology governance.” Survey on nanotechnology governance.Google Scholar
- International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland. (2007). “Biological evaluation of medical devices.” ISO 10993 Standard Series.Google Scholar
- Kwon, I. K., Jeong, S. H., Kang, E., & Park, K. (2006). Chapter 13: Nanoparticulate drug delivery systems for cancer therapy. New York, American Scientific Publishers.Google Scholar
- Lanza, G. M., Yu, X., Winter, P. M., Abendschein, D. R., Karukstis, K. K., Scott, M. J., Chinen, L. K., Fuhrhop, R. W., Scherrer, D. E., & Wickline, S. A. (2002). Targeted antiproliferative drug delivery to vascular smooth muscle cells with a magnetic resonance imaging nanoparticle contrast agent: implications for rational therapy of restenosis. Circulation, 106, 2842–7.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Mnyusiwalla, A., S., D. A., & Singer, P. A. (2003). 'Mind the gap': science and ethics in nanotechnology. Nanotechnology, 14, R9–R13.Google Scholar
- National Science Foundation, USA. (February 2000). “Nanotechnology definition.” from http://www.nsf.gov/crssprgm/nano/reports/omb_nifty50.jsp.
- Ratner, B. D., Hoffman, A., Schoen, F., & Lemons, J. (2004). Biomaterials Science: An Introduction to Materials in Medicine. New York, Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Reddy, G. R., Bhojani, M. S., Mcconville, P., Moody, J., Moffat, B. A., Hall, D. E., Kim, G., Koo, Y. E., Woolliscroft, M. J., Sugai, J. V., Johnson, T. D., Philbert, M. A., Kopelman, R., Rehemtulla, A., & Ross, B. D. (2006). Vascular targeted nanoparticles for imaging and treatment of brain tumors. Clin. Cancer. Res., 12, 6677–86.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- The National Nanotechnology Initiative, USA. (July 2006). “Supplement to the President's 2007 budget.”Google Scholar
© American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists 2009