Dairy Products Evaluation Competitions
KeywordsDairy Product Product Category Sensory Evaluation Dairy Industry Eating Quality
- Bodyfelt, F.W. 1980. The dairy industries greatest asset: Quality. Dairy and Food Sanit. 1(6): 26–30.Google Scholar
- Bodyfelt, F.W. 1983. Quality the consumer can taste: A primer on quality assurance procedures that produce excellent milk flavor. Dairy Rec. 84(11): 170–174.Google Scholar
- Bodyfelt, F.W., Tobias, J., and Trout, G.M. 1988. Sensory evaluation of cultured dairy products. In The Sensory Evaluation of Dairy Products. Van Nostrand Reinhold, New York, pp. 227–299.Google Scholar
- Bradley, R.L. Jr. 1980. Effect of light on alteration of nutritional value and flavor of milk: A review. J. Food Prot. 43(4): 314–320.Google Scholar
- Bradley, D.G., Kim, H.J., and Min, D.B. 2006. Effects, quenching mechanisms, and kinetics of water soluble compounds in riboflavin photosensitized oxidation of milk. J. Agric. Food Chem. 54: 6016–6020.Google Scholar
- Gamroth, M. and Bodyfelt, F.W. 1980. Q-Wallet-y: Off-flavors can hit you in the pocketbook. Dairy Herd Manage. 6: 19–21.Google Scholar
- Kelly, E., Babcock, C.J., and Leete, C.S. 1929. United States Department of Agriculture Department Circular 384. Washington, D. C.Google Scholar
- Nelson, J.A. and Trout, G.M. 1951. Judging Dairy Products, 3rd Edition. Milwaukee, WI: The Olsen Publishing Co. 480 p.Google Scholar
- The American Cheese Society. 2006. Annual Competition and Judging. http://www.cheesesociety.org/displaycommon.cfm?an=5. Date accessed: October 10, 2006.
- Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association. 2008. www.wisccheesemakersassn.org/. Date accessed: July 21, 2008.
- Wisconsin Dairy Products Association. 2006. World Dairy Expo Championship Dairy Product Contest. http://www.wdpa.net/. Date accessed: October 10, 2006.
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008