An Interactive Algorithm for Decomposing: The Parametric Space in Fuzzy Multi-Objective Dynamic Programming Problems
The aim of this chapter is to study the stability of multi-objective dynamic programming (MODP) problems with fuzzy parameters in the objective functions and in the constraints. These fuzzy parameters are characterized by fuzzy numbers. For such problems, the concept and notion of the stability set of the first kind in parametric nonlinear programming problems are redefined and analyzed qualitatively under the concept of α-Pareto optimality. An interactive fuzzy decision-making algorithm for the determination of any subset of the parametric space that has the same corresponding α-Pareto optimal solution is proposed. A numerical example is given to illustrate the method developed in the chapter.
Key wordsFuzzy sets Monte Carlo simulation grey-related analysis data mining
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Abo-Sinna, M.A., Extension of TOPSIS for multiobjective dynamic programming problems under Fuzziness, Advances in Modeling and Analysis, 37.Google Scholar
- Bellman, R.E., 1957, Dynamic Programming, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ.Google Scholar
- Dubois, D., and Prade, H., 1980, Fuzzy Sets and Systems: Theory and Applicatons, Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- Hwang, C.L., and Yoon, K., 1981, Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications, Springer-Verlag, Heidelberg.Google Scholar
- Kacprzyk, J., and Orlovski, S.A., (eds), 1987, Optimization Models Using Fuzzy sets and possibility Theory, Reidel, Dordrecht.Google Scholar
- Larson, R., and Casti, J., 1978, Principle of Dynamic Programming, Part I: Basic Analysis And Computational Methods, Marcel Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- Larson, R., and Casti, J., 1982, Principle of Dynamic Programming, Part Ii: Advanced Theory and Applications, Marcel Dekker, New York.Google Scholar
- Osman, M., and Dauer, J., 1983, Characterization of Basic Notions in Multiobjective Convex Programming Problems, Technical Report, Lincoln, NE.Google Scholar
- Yu, P.L. and Seiford, L., 1981, Multi Criteria Analysis, Nijkamp, P., and Spronk, J., (eds.), pp. 235-243, Gower Press, London.Google Scholar
- Zeleny, M., 1973, Compromise Programming, in: Multiple Criteria Decision Making, Cochrane, J.L., and Zeleny, M., (eds), pp. 262-300, University of South Carolina, SC.Google Scholar
- Zimmermann, H.J., 1987, Fuzzy Sets, Decision Making, and Expert Systems, Kluwer Academic, Boston, MA.Google Scholar
- Zimmermann, H.J., 1985, Fuzzy Sets Theory and its applications, International Series in management science/Operations Research, Kluwer-Nijhoff Rublishing, Dordrecht.Google Scholar