Part of the Springer Optimization and Its Applications book series (SOIA, volume 18)
Applications of Integer Programming to Financial Optimization
KeywordsInteger Program Integer Programming Problem Cardinality Constraint Financial Optimization Integer Linear Programming Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
The first author's research was supported in part by the Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research B18310109 of the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Government of Japan.
- 3.Burnkam, K., and Andersen, D., Model Selection and Multimodel Inference: A Practical Theoretic Approach, 2nd edition. Springer, New York, 2002.Google Scholar
- 5.Chvatál, V., Linear Programming. Freeman and Co., New York, 1983.Google Scholar
- 6.CPLEX10.1 User's Manual, ILOG, 2006.Google Scholar
- 8.Elton, J. E., and Gruber, M. J., Modern Portfolio Theory and Investment Analysis, 6th edition. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.Google Scholar
- 13.Judge, G. R., Hill, R. C., Griffiths, W. E., Lutkepohl, H., and Lee, T.-C., Introduction to the Theory and Practice of Econometrics. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1988.Google Scholar
- 17.Konno, H., Morita, Y., and Yamamoto, R. Large scale maximal predictability portfolio optimization using absolute deviation as the measure of deviation. ISE07-03, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Chuo University, 2007.Google Scholar
- 18.Konno, H., Tsuchiya, K., and Yamamoto, R. Minimization of the ratio of functions defined as a sum of absolute values of affine functions. To appear in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications.Google Scholar
- 23.Konno, H., and Yamamoto, R. Choosing the best set of variables in regression analysis using integer programming. ISE07-01, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Chuo University, 2007.Google Scholar
- 26.Markowitz, H., Portfolio Selection: Efficient Diversification of Investment. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1959.Google Scholar
- 27.Miller, A. J., Subset Selection in Regression. Chapman and Hall, New York, 1990.Google Scholar
- 32.S-PLUS 6 for Windows Guide to Statistics, Volume 1, Insightful Corporation, 2001.Google Scholar
- 33.Wolsey, L. A., Integer Programming. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 1998.Google Scholar
- 34.Yamamoto, R., and Konno, H. An efficient algorithm for solving convex-convex quadratic fractional programs. To appear in Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications.Google Scholar
- 35.Yamamoto, R., Ishii, D., and Konno, H. A maximal predictability portfolio model: Algorithm and performance evaluation. To appear in International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008