Part of the Springer Optimization and Its Applications book series (SOIA, volume 22)
KeywordsObjective Function Decision Variable Feasible Region Stochastic Programming Numerical Optimization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- •.Beale E. M. (1977),Integer Programming: The State of the Art in umerical Analysis, Academic Press, London.Google Scholar
- •.Biegler L., I. E. Grossmann, and A. W. Westerberg (1997),Systematic Methods of Chemical Process Design, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.Google Scholar
- •.Carter M. W. and C. C. Price (2001),Operations Research: A Practical Introduction, CRC Press, New York.Google Scholar
- •.Diwekar U. M. (1995),Batch Distillation: Simulation, Optimal Design and Control, Taylor & Francis, Washington, DC.Google Scholar
- •.Nocedal J. and S. Wright (1999),Numerical Optimization, Springer Series in Operations Research, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- •.Reklaitis R., A. Ravindran, and K. M. Ragsdell (1983),Engineering Optimization, John Wiley & Sons, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008