A Research & Educational Framework for ICT/S Service Management
This paper explains how an extended Information Management framework can significantly help to enable ICT/S Services Management. Moreover it is shown how this framework is the basis for a new ICT/S Services Management course in the Information Management curriculum of K.U.Leuven.
KeywordsInformation Management Service Management Management Framework Portfolio Model Process Discovery Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Cumps B., Viaene S. & Dedene G., How to management your Information Systems Investments for better Business-IT Alignment, accepted for IEEE IT Professional, vol. 8, No. 5, 2006.Google Scholar
- Henderson J.C. & Venkatraman N., Strategic Alignment: Leveraging Information Technology for Transforming Organizations, IBM Systems Journal, vol. 32, No. 1, 1993.Google Scholar
- Maes R., Information Management: a Roadmap, PrimaVera Working Paper 2004-13, University of Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Maes R., Data and reality: a plea for management realism and data modesty, Journal for Convergence, vol. 7, No 1, 2006.Google Scholar
- Maglio P. P., Srinivasan S., Kreulen J. & Spohrer J., Service systems, service scientists, SSME, and innovation, Communications of the ACM, Vol 49, No. 7, 2006Google Scholar
- Spohrer J. & Riecken D., Services Science, Communications of the ACM, Vol 49, No. 7, 2006Google Scholar