Detection of Known Signals in Gaussian Noise
KeywordsGaussian Noise Detection Problem Colored Noise Optimum Detector Distorted Signal
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. O. North, “An analysis of the factors which determine signal/noise discrimination in pulse-carrier systems,” Tech. Rep. PTR-6C, RCA Laboratory, June 1943. Reprinted in Proc. IEEE, vol. 51, pp. 1016–1027, July 1963.Google Scholar
- 2.J. H. Van Vleck and D. Middleton, “A theoretical comparison of the visual, aural and meter reception of pulsed signals in the presence of noise,” J. Applied Phys., vol. 17, pp. 940–971, 1946. Originally published in May 1944 as a classified Harvard Radio Research Lab. technical report.CrossRefGoogle Scholar
- 3.J. G. Proakis, Digital Communications, Fourth Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000.Google Scholar
- 6.M. H. Hayes, Statistical Digital Signal Processing and Modeling. New York: J. Wiley & Sons, 1996.Google Scholar
- 8.T. Kailath, A. H. Sayed, and B. Hassibi, Linear Estimation. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall, 2000.Google Scholar
- 9.J. R. Gabriel and S. M. Kay, “On the relationship between the GLRT and UMPI tests for the detection of signals with unknown parameters,” IEEE Trans. Signal Proc., vol. 53, pp. 4194–4203, Nov. 2005.Google Scholar
- 10.I. C. Gohberg and M. G. Krein, Theory and Applications of Volterra Operators in Hilbert Space, vol. 24 of Trans. of Mathematical Monographs. Providence, RI: Amer. Math. Society, 1970.Google Scholar
- 11.H. L. Van Trees, Detection, Estimation and Modulation Theory, Part I: Detection, Estimation and Linear Modulation Theory. New York: J. Wiley & Sons, 1968. Paperback reprint edition in 2001.Google Scholar
- 12.R. N. McDonough and A. D. Whalen, Detection of Signals in Noise, Second Edition. San Diego, CA: Academic Press, 1995.Google Scholar
- 14.H. V. Poor, An Introduction to Signal Detection and Estimation, Second Edition. New York: Springer Verlag, 1994.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008