KeywordsFalse Alarm Detection Problem Robust Test Cumulative Probability Distribution Robust Detection
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.A. L. Gibbs and F. E. Su, "On choosing and bounding probability metrics,” International Statistical Review, vol. 70, no. 3, pp. 419–435, 2002.Google Scholar
- 4.R. H. Schumway and D. S. Stoffer, Time Series Analysis and its Applications. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2000.Google Scholar
- 8.D. Bertsekas, A. Nedic, and A. E. Ozdaglar, Convex Analsis and Optimization. Belmont, MA: Athena Scientific, 2003.Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Dabak and D. H. Johnson, “Geometrically based robust detection," in Proc. Conf. Information Sciences and Systems, (Baltimore, MD), pp. 73–77, The Johns Hopkins Univ., Mar. 1993.Google Scholar
- 15.S. Meyn and V. V. Veeravalli, “Asymptotic robust hypothesis testing based on moment classes," in Proc. UCSD Information Theory and its Applications (ITA) Inaugural Workshop, (San Diego, CA), Feb. 2006.Google Scholar
- 20.B. Hassibi, A. H. Sayed, and T. Kailath, Indefinite-Quadratic Estimation and Control– A Unified Approach to H^2 and H^∞ Theories. Philadelphia: Soc. Indust. Applied Math., 1999.Google Scholar
- 23.D. Bertsimas and J. Tsitsiklis, Introduction to Linear Optimization. Belmont, MA: Athena Scientific, 1997.Google Scholar
- 24.B. C. Levy, “Robust hypothdesis testing with a relative entropy tolerance." preprint, available at http://arxiv.org/abs/cs/0707.2926, July 2007.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008