Binary and Mary Hypothesis Testing
KeywordsReceiver Operating Charac False Alarm Receiver Operating Charac Curve Decision Rule Decision Region
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. M. Wozencraft and I. M. Jacobs, Principles of Communication Engineering. New York: J. Wiley & Sons, 1965. Reprinted by Waveland Press, Prospect Heights, IL, 1990.Google Scholar
- 2.J. G. Proakis, Digital Communications, Fourth Edition. New York: McGraw-Hill, 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.J. Neyman and E. Pearson, “On the problem of the most efficient tests of statistical hypotheses,” Phil. Trans. Royal Soc. London, vol. A 231, pp. 289–337, Feb. 1933.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Bertsekas, Nonlinear Programming, Second Edition. Belmont, MA: Athena Scientific, 1999.Google Scholar
- 7.D. Bertsekas, A. Nedic, and A. E. Ozdaglar, Convex Analsis and Optimization. Belmont, MA: Athena Scientific, 2003.Google Scholar
- 8.H. V. Poor, An Introduction to Signal Detection and Estimation, Second Edition. New York: Springer Verlag, 1994.Google Scholar
- 9.H. L. Van Trees, Detection, Estimation and Modulation Theory, Part I: Detection, Estimation and Linear Modulation Theory. New York: J. Wiley & Sons, 1968. paperback reprint edition in 2001.Google Scholar
- 10.S. M. Kay, Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing: Detection Theory. Prentice-Hall, 1998.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008