Part of the Power Electronics and Power Systems book series (PEPS)
KeywordsDiscrete Fourier Transform Inverse Fourier Transform Window Function Symmetrical Component Data Window
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 6.There is great wealth of information about the GPS system available in various technical publications. A highly readable account for the layman is available at the web-site http://wikipedia.com. There the interested reader will also find links to other source material.
- 7.“Macrodyne Model 1690 PMU Disturbance Recorder”, Macrodyne Inc. 4 Chelsea Place, Clifton Park, NY, 12065.Google Scholar
- 8.“IEEE Standard for Synchrophasors for Power Systems”, C37.118–2005, pp 56–57, IEEE 1344–1995. Sponsored by the Power System Relaying Committee of the Power Engineering Society, pp 56–57.Google Scholar
- 10.Brigham, E.O., “The fast fourier transform”, Prentice Hall, Englewood Cliffs, 1974.Google Scholar
- 11.Phadke, A.G. and Thorp, J.S., “Computer relaying for power systems”, Research Studies Press, Reprinted August 1994.Google Scholar
- 12.Walker, J.S., “Fast fourier transforms”, Second Edition, CRC Press, 1996.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008