Moment Convergence and Uniform Integrability
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsMoment Problem Moment Sequence Uniform Integrability Double Exponential Distribution Canonical Moment
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chung, K.L. (2001). A Course in Probability Theory, 3rd ed., Academic Press, New York.Google Scholar
- DasGupta, A. (1999). A differential equation and recursion for Poisson moments, Technical Report, Purdue University.Google Scholar
- Dette, H. and Studden, W.J. (1997). The Theory of Canonical Moments with Applications in Statistics, Probability and Analysis, John Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Diaconis, P. (1987). Application of the method of moments in probability and statistics, in Moments in Mathematics, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, 125–142.Google Scholar
- Reiss, R. (1989). Approximate Distribution of Order Statistics, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008