Goodness of Fit with Estimated Parameters
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsGaussian Process Asymptotic Distribution Random Cell Asymptotic Null Distribution Empirical Characteristic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Brown, L., DasGupta, A., Marden, J.I., and Politis, D. (2004). Characterizations, sub and resampling, and goodness of fit, in Festschrift for Herman Rubin IMS Lecture Notes Monograph Series, A. Dasgupta (eds.) Vol. 45, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, Beachwood, OH, 180–206.Google Scholar
- Csörgo, M. (1974). On the Problem of Replacing Composite Hypotheses by Equivalent Simple Ones, Colloquia of Mathematical Society Janos Bolyai, Vol. 9, North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Csörgo, S. (1984). Testing by Empirical Characteristic Functions: A Survey, Asymptotic Statistics, Vol. 2, Elsevier, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- del Bario, E., Deheuvels, P., and van de Geer, S. (2007). Lectures on Empirical Processes, European Mathematical Society, Zurich.Google Scholar
- Mudholkar, G. and Lin, C.T. (1987). On Two Applications of Characterization Theorems to Goodness-of-Fit, Colloquia of Mathematical Society Janos Bolyai, Vol. 45, North-Holland, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008