Asymptotic Efficiency in Testing
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsAsymptotic Optimality Cumulant Generate Function Large Deviation Rate Nonparametric Statistical Inference Asymptotic Optimality Property
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- DasGupta, A. (1998). Asymptotic Relative Efficiency, in Encyclopedia of Biostatistics, P. Armitage and T. Colton (eds.), Vol. I, John Wiley, New York.Google Scholar
- Kallenberg, W.C.M. (1978). Asymptotic Optimality of Likelihood Ratio Tests, Mathematical Centre Tracts, Vol. 77,Mathematisch Centrum, Amsterdam.Google Scholar
- Pitman, E.J.G. (1948). Lecture Notes on Nonparametric Statistical Inference, Columbia University, New York.Google Scholar
- Singh, K. (1984). Asymptotic comparison of tests—a review, in Handbook of Statistics, P.K. Sen and P.R. Krishnaiah (eds.), Vol. 4, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 173–184.Google Scholar
- van der Vaart, A. (1998). Asymptotic Statistics, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008