Bayes Procedures and Posterior Distributions
Part of the Springer Texts in Statistics book series (STS)
KeywordsPosterior Distribution Asymptotic Normality Exponential Family Dirichlet Process Prior Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bickel, P.J. and Doksum, K. (2001). Mathematical Statistics: Basic Concepts and Selected Ideas, Vol. I, Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.Google Scholar
- Chung, K.L. (2001). A Course in Probability Theory, 3rd. Academic Press, San Diego, CA.Google Scholar
- Doob, J.L. (1949). Application of the theory of martingales, Colloq. Int. C. N. R. S., 13.Google Scholar
- Dubins, L. and Freedman, D. (1966). Random distribution functions, in Proceedings of the Fifth Berkeley Symposium, L. LeCam and J. Neyman (eds.), Vol. 2, University of California Press, Berkeley, 183–214.Google Scholar
- Ferguson, T., Phadia, E., and Tiwari, R. (1992). Bayesian Nonparametric Inference, Lecture Notes in Mathematical Statistics, Vol. 17, Institute of Mathematical Statistics, Hayward, CA, 127–150.Google Scholar
- Freedman, D. (1991). On the Bernstein-von Mises theorem with infinite- dimensional parameters, Ann. Stat., 27, 1119–1140.Google Scholar
- LeCam, L. (1986). Asymptotic Methods in Statistical Decision Theory, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- Wasserman, L. (1998). Asymptotic Properties of Nonparametric Bayesian Procedures, Lecture Notes in Statistics, Vol. 133, Springer, New York, 293–304.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008