Applications to Stochastic Process and Time Series
KeywordsSurvival Function Weibull Distribution Autoregressive Model Time Series Model Multivariate Normal Distribution
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Alice, T. and Jose, K. K. (2005). Marshall-Olkin Semi-Weibull Minification Processes. Recent Advances in Statistical Theory and Applications, 1, 6–17.Google Scholar
- Jose, K. K. (1994). Some Aspects of Non-Gaussian Autoregressive Time Series Modeling, Unpublished Ph.D. Thesis submitted to University of Kerala.Google Scholar
- Jose, K. K. (2005). Autoregressive models for time series data with exact zeros, (preprint).Google Scholar
- Karlin, S. and Taylor, E. (2002) A First Course in Stochastic Processes, Academic press, London.Google Scholar
- Littlejohn, R. P. (1993). A reversibility relation for two Markovian time series models with stationary exponential tailed distribution, J. Appl. Prob., (Preprint).Google Scholar
- Medhi, A. (2006) Stochastic Models in Queueing Theory, Academic Press, California.Google Scholar
- Medhi, A. (2004) Stochastic Processes, New Age Publishers, New Delhi.Google Scholar
- Papoulis, E. (2000). Probability, Random Variables and Stochastic Processes, McGraw-Hill, New York.Google Scholar
- Pillai, R. N. (1985). Semi–α–Laplace distributions, Commun. Statist.–Theor. Meth., 14(4), 991–1000.Google Scholar
- Ross, S. M. (2002). Probability Models in Stochastics, Academic Press, New Delhi.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008