Ramanujan's Theories of Theta and Elliptic Functions
KeywordsElliptic Function Theta Function Product Identity Summation Formula Jacobian Elliptic Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Adiga, C., Berndt, B.C., Bhargava, S. and Watson, G.N. (1985). Chapter 16 of Ramanujan’s second notebook: Theta functions and q-series, Memoirs Amer. Math.Soc., No. 315, 53, American Mathematical Society, Providence.Google Scholar
- Berndt, B.C. (1985). Ramanujan’s Notebooks, Part III, Springer-Verlag, New York.Google Scholar
- Chan, H.H. (1995). On Ramanujan’s cubic continued fraction, Acta Arithmetica, LXXIII A, 343–355.Google Scholar
- Hirschhorn, M., Garvan F. and Borwein, J. Cubic analogues of the Jacobian theta-function θ(z,q). Google Scholar
- Ramanujan, S. (1957). Ramanujan’s Second notebook, TIFR, Bombay.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008