The Design And Implementing Of Collaborative Learning On Internet Curriculum Development
In the distant education, the learning of internet curriculum is widespread concerned by people. In order to promote internet curriculum learning, completing task cooperatively is the effective learning manner. In this article, writer expounds the concept of collaborative learning, and explains the implementing structural flow diagram of collaborative learning on internet curriculum. At last, writer analyzes the practice steps on collaborative learning concretely which are based on The expanding of Junior middle school scientific curriculum.
KeywordsCollaborative Learning Distant Education Virtual Learning Environment Constructivism Learning Environment Internet Environment
- 1.Kekang He. Instructional Technology. Publishing house of Beijing Normal University (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.Yanping Wang. Design of the cooperating virtual learning environment of network. Education technology guide, 2006, (7).Google Scholar
- 3.Gang Peng. Individual learning and collaborative learning on network teaching. Education technology guide, 2006, (7).Google Scholar
- 4.Fei Dong. The collaborative learning research of adult studies based on network. China’s adult education, 2006, (6).Google Scholar
- 5.Qiuhong Geng. The discussion of collaborative learning environment based on network. Science and Education Information, 2006, (9).Google Scholar