Design of a Web2.0-based Knowledge Management Platform
Knowledge Management Platform plays an important role in helping spread knowledge of individuals or groups across organizations. Many current knowledge management platforms met with deficiencies of poor tacit knowledge exploitation, slow knowledge update, limited knowledge sharing and weak user participation. This paper attempts to find solutions to those problems by integrating Web2.0 with knowledge management, and design a Web2.0-based Knowledge Management Platform. A Web2.0-based knowledge management model is put forth, and the framework and technology architecture of our platform has also been researched.
KeywordsKnowledge Management Tacit Knowledge Collaborative Filter Knowledge Management System Information Filter
- 4.J.C. Thomas, W.A. Kellogg, and T. Erickson, “The knowledge management puzzle: Human and social factors in knowledge management”. http://www.research.ibm.com/journal/sj/404/thomas.html
- 5.J. Euzenat, “Corporate memory through cooperative creation of knowledge bases and hyper-documents”. http://www.inrialpes.fr/sherpa/papers/euzenat96b/euzenat96b.html.
- 6.I. Nonaka, “The Knowledge Creating Company,” Harvard Business Review 69, 96–104 (1991).Google Scholar
- 7.I. Nonaka and H. Takeuchi, The Knowledge Creating Company, Oxford University Press, Oxford, UK (1995).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Wang, “Tacit Knowledge Management Strategy of Virtual Enterprise under the Web2.0 environment”, Information Studies: Theory & Application, 30(2) (2007)Google Scholar
- 9.Definition of Social Bookmarking, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_bookmarking.
- 10.G. Gruman, “Really Simple Syndication (RSS): as a Knowledge Management Tool”. http://www.cio.com/article/24442/Really_Simple_Syndication_RSS_as_a_Knowledge_Management_Tool.
- 11.A. Kankanhalli, B. C.Y. Tan, “Contributing Knowledge to Electronic Knowledge Repositories: An Empirical Investigation”. http://www.iscs.nus.edu.sg/~atreyi/papers/EKRcontrib.pdf.
- 13.P. Maes and R. Kozierok, “Learning interface agents”. Proceedings of AAAI, 459–465 (1993).Google Scholar
- 14.WebSphere Portal’s Web 2.0 Makeover, http://www-03.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/Turbo?tag=web2.0
- 16.D. Oard, “Information Filtering”, http://www.glue.umd.edu/-oard.
- 17.B. Ma, “The Building of a Portal-based Enterprise Knowledge Management System”, China Management Informationlization, 11, 13–16 (2006).Google Scholar
- 18.H. L. Kim, “Toward the semantic web2.0”, http://www.blogweb.co.kr/wp-content/uploads/2006/11/haklae_SKK_SW2.0_20061027.pdf.