An Analysis on Modes of Scientific and TechnologicaInformation Integration Services in the E- environment
During the combination of knowledge and capital, science and technology intermediaries are demanded to provide information integration services. Science and technology intermediaries play an important role in quickening the commercialization of research findings, developing new and high technology industry, and promoting regional scientific and technological innovations. With the influences of the computer age on science and technology information services as the starting point, the thesis makes a large-scale survey of websites of state and provincial comprehensive science and technology intermediaries, and based on this, the overall framework of scientific and technological information integration services under the E-environment is established, and furthermore, the functions and structures of different subsystems are systemically analyzed in the modes of scientific and technological information integration services.
KeywordsInformation Service User Model Information Integration Personalized Service High Technology Industry
- 1.People’s Republic of China Ministry of Science and Technology, 2003: Year of ‘Construction of Science and Technology Intermediaries’ (Apr.21,2007)http://ww.most.gov.cn/kjjr/jyjl/200303/t20030321_9568.htm.
- 2.Questionnaire of Science and Technology Intermediaries, (Feb.25,2007)http://www.lninfo.gov.cn/.
- 3.Qiang. B, H.Y. Shi, Research on Modes of Information Integration Services [J], Library and Information Service, 2004 (9). P30–33.Google Scholar
- 4.web of CNKI,(Apr.25,2007);http://www.cnki.net/index.htm.
- 5.IFLA Digital Reference Guide. (Apr.25,2007). http://zsdh.library.sh.cn/vrdguide.htm.
- 6.Y.L. Hao. Push Technology—The Realzation of Personalized Information Service on Network. Journal of Information 2002 (10). P55.Google Scholar
- 7.W.D. Zhang, P. Wang, Study on Personalized Service Modes Driven by Archive User, Archives Science Bulletin. 2007 (2) P85.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. et.al. Construction Ideas of Patent Information Integration Platform, Information Science: Theory and Application. 2007 (1) P91.Google Scholar