A Keyword Extraction Based Model for Web Advertisement
In this paper, a keyword extraction based model is proposed to deal with web advertisement. In our model, we take web advertisement as an information retrieval problem. Web page and advertisement are firstly represented with a simple data structure which will be the source file for keyword extraction based on x2-measure for single document. Later we get two vectors to make a retrieval process with a specific similarity function. This model is suitable for common cases of web advertisement. It supports the web page selection in view of advertisement as well as the advertisement selection for specific web page.
KeywordsVector Space Model Word Segmentation Text Field Banner Advertisement Keyword Extraction
- 2.Ricardo Baeza-Yates, et al. mordern information retrieval. 1999, ACM press.Google Scholar
- 3.Ng V, Kwan-Ho Mok. An intelligent agent for Web advertisements. Cooperative Database Systems for Advanced Applications, 23–24 April 2001 Pages:102–109Google Scholar
- 4.Amiri A, Menon S. Scheduling web banner advertisements with multiple display frequencies Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Part A, IEEE Transactions on Volume 36, Issue 2, March 2006 Pages:245–251Google Scholar
- 5.Thawani A, Gopalan S. “Event driven semantics based ad selection”. Multimedia and Expo, 2004. ICME’ 04,27–30 June 2004 Pages: 1875–1878Google Scholar
- 7.Google AdWards, http://www.google.com/intl/zh-CN/ads/. access date: December 21, 2006