On Developing China’s Third Party Payment
The development of the third party payment, which enhances electronic commerce’s development greatly, provides a secure, efficient, convenient and low-cost way to transfer funds between the seller and the buyer. With fast development of electronic commerce and fierce competition in the third party payment market, the central bank of China sets about granting profession licenses to related companies. This paper theoretically analyses the third party payment’s development situation, operation mode and operation feature, and then offers strategies to develop China’s third party payment.
KeywordsParty Payment Electronic Payment Party Business Payment Gateway Service Terminal
- 1.H. Chen, Evaluating development of the third party payment platform [J] South China finance computer, 2007 (1)Google Scholar
- 2.J.Y. Zheng, Present situation, question and supervising and managing suggestion of the Third party on-line payment market [J]. Financial accountant, 2006 (7)Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Zhao, The third party payment pattern analysis and question exploration [D] Beijing: Capital normal university, 2006Google Scholar
- 4.E.L. Li, Analyzing research on the third party payment [D] Chengdu: Southwest Finance and Economics University, 2006Google Scholar
- 5.http://www.iResearch.comGoogle Scholar