Organization Performance Model based on Evolution of Information System: Knowledge Sharing Perspective
Information systems are advancing, even though the logic of complementarity effect is still persisting, few researches discussed how information technology boosts up multilateral cooperation effect and how information technology come into being benefit through indirect network interlink. The paper will construct a model where knowledge sharing creates indirect relation value based on information system capabilities.
KeywordsKnowledge Sharing Absorptive Capacity Business Unit Business Network Business Relationship
- 2.Burt. R.S. The network structure of social capital. In: Research in organizational behavior, B.M. Staw, JAI Press, Greenwich, CT,2000Google Scholar
- 3.Dyer, J.H, Singh, H. The relational view:Cooperative strategy and sourses of interorganizational competitive advantage. The Academy of Management review, 1998Google Scholar
- 4.Eriksson, K., and Hohenthal, J. The transferability of knowledge in business network relationships. In: Business Network Learning, J. Johanson, Elsevier Science, New York, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Markus, K.E. “Developing consensus on firm competencies and capabilities”. Academy of Management Executive 10,2000:40–51Google Scholar
- 6.Staples, S.D and Jarvenpaa, S.L. Using electronic media for information sharing activities:A replication and extension, ICIS, New Orleans,2001Google Scholar