The Research on Enterprise Manufacture Integrated and Collaborative Commerce System
Global optimization and fast response ability in market cannot be simply achieved by computer automation without considering systematic application integration. The manufacturing enterprises need integrated platform and the coordinated commercial support platform to improve its whole productivity, flexibility, competitiveness and the ability in emergency management. This paper presents an e-commerce project at Xuzhou Cigarettes Factory with Jiangsu cigarette industrial group. We introduced the current information-based situation of the Xuzhou Cigarettes Factory with Jiangsu cigarette industrial group, identified the key problems and bottlenecks in the enterprise’s management, and proposed the solution for enterprises’ manufacturing integration and collaborative commerce. Our solution could be referred and used for information construction in manufacturing enterprises.
KeywordsInformation Construction Human Resource Management System Systematic Automatic Generation Basic Data Information Customer Relation Manage
- 1.Zhu Guan Zhou, “Chinese ERP market’s situation report”, PC World, 2002(2)Google Scholar
- 2.HongTao, “Advanced e-bussiness study course,” Economic Management Press,2003(4)Google Scholar
- 3.Xue Jian, “The thinking of Chinese enterprise in conformity with ERP”,The industrial journal of higher junior college of Chong Qing,2003, (12)Google Scholar
- 4.Liu NaXin, “The comparative analysis of the management software of ERP using in the enterprise”, Problem and study2003, (12)Google Scholar
- 5.SUN Shudong, DENG Weimin, XIE Guiliang. “Job shop management system based on cost control”. China Machine Engineering, 2001, 12(3):322–324 (in Chinese)Google Scholar