Related Problems of the Vocational Qualification Standard for Online Financial Marketing
The prosperity of the Chinese financial market and the development of financial information technology have given rise to a new occupation, “online financial marketing”. However, in our higher education, no special course system for “online financial marketing” has been set up, and our vocational education also lacks a set of scientific vocational qualification standard for “online financial marketing”. This paper attempts to solve this problem. On the basis of analyzing the scientific connotation, vocational category and social demand of “online financial marketing” and defining the principles for formulating the vocational qualification standard for “online financial marketing”, this paper puts forward the basic framework of the vocational qualification standard for “online financial marketing”.
KeywordsVocational Qualification Financial Business Online Marketing Fund Management Company Marketing Object
- 1.“Ministry of Education of china: Catalogue of Undergraduate Specialties of Regular Institution of Higher Education (1998)”. http://jwc.qfnu.edu.cn/Article/wxfg/jywx/199803/19980329113934.htmGoogle Scholar
- 2.Working Committee of the State Occupational Classification and Vocational Qualifications: Classification and Dictionary of Occupations in the People’s Republic of China, China Labor & Social Security Publishing House, Beijing, May (1995)Google Scholar
- 3.State Bureau of People’s Republic of China for Quality and Technical Supervision: Occupational Classification and Codes—State standard GB / T 6565-1999, (March 1, 1999)Google Scholar
- 4.Tao Li, “The Agricultural Bank of China Launches Online Fund Direct Sale”, China Business Times, (September 10, 2006)Google Scholar
- 5.“Ministry of Labor and Social Security of the People’s Republic of China”, Technical Regulations on Formulating National Vocational Standard, (July 2001).Google Scholar