Overview of the SATSIX Trials
SATSIX contributes to enhance the positioning of satellite access systems in the Broadband Access Market and capitalises the development and deployment of NGN and IPv6 through satellite. Through live demonstrators, SATSIX will prove the capability of the satellite to provide affordable services to a large customer range. The SATSIX Work package/Activity 3200 aims at validating this concept, demonstrating its feasibility by means of demonstration scenarios.
KeywordsMobile Node Video Quality Multicast Group IPv6 Mobility Satellite Network
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Johnny, Biström 2005. Comparing Video Codec Evaluation Methods for Handheld Digital TV. Helsinki University of Technology.Google Scholar
- ITU-T Recommendation P.910, “Subjective video quality assessment methods for multimedia applications”, September 1999.Google Scholar
- ITU-R Recommendation BT.500–11, “Methodology for the subjective assessment of the quality of television pictures”, International Telecommuncation Union, Geneva, Switzerland, 2002.Google Scholar
- Kozamernik, Franc (EBU Technical Department), Sunna, Paola (RAI CRIT), Wyckens, Emmanuel (France Telecom R&D) and Pettersen, Dag Inge (NRK) 2005. Subjective Quality of Internet Video Codecs—Phase 2 Evaluations Using SAMVIQ. EBU TECHNICAL REVIEW, January 2005 1/22.Google Scholar
- Branden, Lambrecht and van den, Christian 1996. Perceptual Models and Architectures for Video Coding Applications. PhD thesis. EPFL. Lausanne Swiss. 1996.Google Scholar
- Wolf, Stephen and Pinson, Margaret 2002. “Video quality measurement techniques”, National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) Report 02–392, June 2002.Google Scholar