Part of the International Mathematical Series book series (IMAT, volume 6)
Existence Theorems for the 3D–Navier–Stokes System Having as Initial Conditions Sums of Plane Waves
KeywordsPower Series Global Solution Recurrent Relation Global Existence Existence Theorem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Y. Giga, K. Innui, A. Makhalov, and J. Saal, Global Solvability of the Navier–Stokes Equations in Spaces Based on Some Closed Frequency Set, Preprint, Hokkaido Univ. Ser. Math. no. 795 (2006). [To appear in Ann. Math. Stud.]Google Scholar
- 4.T. Kato, Strong L p solutions of the Navier–Stokes equation in ℝm, with applications to weak solutions, Math. Z. 187 (1984), 471–480.Google Scholar
- 5.D. Li and Ya. G. Sinai, Blow ups of complex solutions of the 3D Navier–Stokes system and renormalization group method, 2006. [In preparation]Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. G. Sinai, Power series for solutions of the 3D Navier–Stokes system onℝ3, J. Stat. Phys. 121 (2005), no. 5-6, 779-803.Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. G. Sinai, Diagramatic approach to the 3D Navier–Stokes system, Russ. Math. Surv. 60 (2005), no. 5, 47-70.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008