A Robust Watermarking Scheme for Digital Images Using Self Reference
In recent years, transmission of digital multimedia via the Internet has become much easier and faster. The wide use of digital media has also led to an increase in digital piracy. In order to solve this problem, digital watermarking schemes that declare the ownership of digital media have received considerable attention. Digital watermarking is a process of permanently embedding a signature or a copyright message, such as a logo, or series number into digital media. Subsequently, the watermark can be extracted or detected from the watermarked media for copyright ownership identification.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.Cox IJ, Kilian J, Leighton FT, Shamoon T (1997) Secure spread spectrum watermark for multimedia. IEEE Trans. Image Processing (12):1673–1687Google Scholar
- 9.Huang HC, Wang FH, Pan JS (2002) A VQ-based robust multi-watermarking algorithm. IEICE Trans. Fund. E85-A(7)1719–1726Google Scholar
- 12.Nafornita C, Isar A, Borda M (2005) Image watermarking based on the discrete wavelet transform statistical characteristics. EUROCON 2:943–946Google Scholar
- 14.Nikolaidis N, Pitas I (1998) Robust image watermarking in the spatial domain. Signal Processing (3):385–403Google Scholar
- 16.Temi C, Choomchuay S, Lasakul A (2005) A robust image watermarking using multiresolution analysis of wavelet. International Symposium on Communications and information Technology (ISCIT) 1:623–626Google Scholar
- 18.Xie G, Shen H (2005) Toward improved wavelet-based watermarking using the pixel-wise masking model. IEEE Int. Conf. Image Process. 1:I-689–92Google Scholar