Regulatory Aspects of Dose Calculations
KeywordsInternational Atomic Energy Agency Radiation Protection Nuclear Regulatory Commission Special Nuclear Material Total Effective Dose Equivalent
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.International Commission on Radiological Protection. 1990 Recommendations of the International Commission on Radiological Protection. ICRP Publication 60. Pergamon Press, New York, 1991.Google Scholar
- 2.Taylor L. Organization for Radiation Protection, The Operations of the ICRP and NCRP, 1928-1974. DOE/TIC 10124. U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, DC, 1979.Google Scholar
- 3.Stabin MG. Radiation Protection and Dosimetry. Springer, New York, 2007.Google Scholar
- 4.U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry Developing Medical Imaging Drug and Biological Products, Part 1: Conducting Safety Assessments. U.S. FDA, Washington, DC, 2004.Google Scholar
- 5.U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Guidance for Industry Developing Medical Imaging Drug and Biological Products Part 3: Design, Analysis, and Interpretation of Clinical Studies. U.S. FDA, Washington, DC, 2004.Google Scholar
- 6.Radioactive Drug Research Committee (RDRC) Program. US Food and Drug Administration. Available at http://www.fda.gov/cder/regulatory/RDRC/default.htm.Google Scholar
- 7.Atomic Energy Act, Public Law 83-703, as amended, 42 USC 2011 et seq., 1954.Google Scholar
- 8.Agreement State Program. US Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Available at http://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/state-tribal/agreement-states.html.Google Scholar
- 10.Available at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/cfr/part035/.Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC. 2008