Examples of Switches
KeywordsSchedule Algorithm Output Port Buffer Size Input Port Input Buffer
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.http://internet.net.com/techtop/adtmatm_wp/home.html.Google Scholar
- 2.http://internet.net.com/products/.Google Scholar
- 3.F. Elguibaly, A. Sabaa, and D. Shpak, “A new shift-register based ATM switch”, The First Annual Conference on Emerging Technologies and Applications in Communications (ETACOM), Portland, Oregon, pp. 24–27, May 7–10, 1996.Google Scholar
- 4.F. Elguibaly and S. Agarwal, “Design and performance analysis of shift register-based ATM switch”, IEEE Pacific Rim Conference on Communications, Computers and Signal Processing, Victoria, British Columbia, pp. 70–73, August 20–22, 1997.Google Scholar
- 5.A. Sabaa, F. Elguibaly, and D. Shpak, “Design and modeling of a nonblocking input-buffer ATM switch”, Canadian Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 87–93, 1997.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag US 2008